Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Go to the Lost Sheep

 Jesus sent out these Twelve after instructing them thus, 
“Do not go into pagan territory or enter a Samaritan town. 
Go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 
As you go, make this proclamation: 
‘The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ ”
MATTHEW 10 : 5-7



Lord Jesus, in my love relationship journey with You, there is a mission that I must fulfill. A mission that will fully rest upon Your word and instruction that I go to where You wanted me to go and say what You wanted me to day. Be praised and glorified O Lord for indeed, Your kingdom is at hand.

I do confess that there is nothing that I can say and do without Your wisdom and guidance. Lead me O Lord to a deeper understanding of the Father's will. Be my hand in everything that I do and let Your Spirit speak of the words You wanted me to speak. I only serve as Your mouthpiece. I am nothing without You Lord, be with me always.

You are my one true Master. May the authority You have given me be used for the betterment of Your people and not be tainted with selfish greed and ambitions. In a special way, I humbly ask and pray for all persons with authority to live their lives in accordance with Your will and purpose. 

Thank You so much Lord for Your words. Words that are truly alive and powerful, penetrating the deepest recesses of my soul, capturing my entire being. You alone knows my thoughts, desires and wishes. You alone can make all of these come true. As always, may You forever reign in my heart as the love of my life. 

With much love and profound gratitude I humbly pray. Amen.